What paperwork do I need to register my new student?

You will need the following documents available to upload into the online enrollment application:

  • Copy of official birth certificate or passport (required for all kindergarten and 1st-grade enrollments)
  • Proof of residency is required (copy of utility bill or closed bill of sale/rental lease agreement)  
  • Completed Washington State Certificate of Immunization (CIS) is required. Enrollment applications will not be processed until this form has been completed.
  • Custody/Court Order if applicable
  • Restraining Order if applicable