Kindergarten registration underway for 2018-19 school year

Kindergarten registration is now underway online for the 2018-19 school year. 

The District has recently implemented a new online enrollment process.

New Families: To begin registering click on the new Online Enrollment process.

Families with children currently enrolled can login to Skyward Family Access to enroll additional children.

Before beginning online enrollment, parents are advised to have the following documents available to upload into the application. The process will take approximately 20 to 30 minutes; parents can save as they go and do not have to complete it all in one sitting.

  • Copy of Official birth certificate or passport (Required for all Kindergarten enrollments).
  • Proof of Residency is required. (Copy of utility bill or closed bill of sale/rental lease agreement.)
  • Completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) is required.  (See Immunization Requirements).
  • Custody/Court Order if applicable
  • Restraining Order if applicable

Children must be five years old by August 31, 2018 to register for the 2018-19 school year (see policy 3110).

Elementary Attendance Boundaries

Elementary students will enroll in their home school.  To verify which school your student will attend, based on your home address, download a copy of the Boundary Map.  You can also use our transportation tool called e-Link which helps families verify their student’s school and the school bus stop location nearest to their home address.

Contact the Transportation Department by e-mail or call 206-236-3335, for questions about school boundaries.

Immunization Requirements

Washington State Law RCW28A.210.080 requires school-age children to receive specific immunizations in order to attend school. Proof of immunizations from a family physician or local health department is required. The parent/guardian needs to transfer this information to a Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form and sign the certificate to verify its accuracy and upload a copy in the “Requested Documents” section of the online enrollment application. See the state Immunization Requirements