MIHS Fees & Photos Days are happening August 23rd and 24th.
Fees & Photos Day is happening on August 23rd and 24th.
The schedule is:
Tuesday, August 23, 2022
8-11am - Freshman (9th Grade)
1-4pm - Sophomores (10th Grade)
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
8-11am - Juniors (11th Grade)
1-4pm - Seniors (12th Grade)
Make-Up Picture Day: If you can’t make it to Fees & Photos you will have another opportunity to get a school picture taken on Wednesday, September 7th from 7:00am – 12:00 pm.
Order School Pictures - Two (2) Options:
Option 1: Place your online school picture orders today at dorianstudio.com and search for Mercer Island High School. Make sure to select the “Tuesday, August 23 and Wednesday, August 24, 2022” when placing your order.
Note: Your online order can be placed before August 24th & 25th and up to four (4) days after the 25th.
Option 2: Complete a paper photo package and bring it with you to the Fees and Photos event. Photo packages are being mailed by Dorian to registered MIHS students.
Note: If any family is experiencing economic hardship and would benefit from support in covering photo package or shipping costs, please contact MIHS Associate Principal Lisa Deen at 206.236.3387 or email@example.com for assistance.
At the Fees & Photo event, we will also have booths from various groups to support a successful back-to-school experience for all students:
- ASB - get your ASB “card”
- Parking - Seniors and Juniors complete the Parking Survey
- RSVP- Support in completing the RSVP process
- Nursing - bring in any meds and complete paperwork
- Student Store - stock up on Islander spirit wear!
- Yearbook - pick up your yearbook from last school year
- MIHS School Newspaper - sign up and have the school newspaper mailed directly to your home!
- Counseling - find out how to correct errors on your class schedule
- Textbook Distribution - pick up your textbooks for next semester
- iPad Distribution and Tech Support
- And many more fall sports and student clubs!
If you can’t make it to this event, please plan on coming to school early on August 31st (the first day of school) to collect your textbooks, iPads, parking pass (if appropriate), etc. The office opens at 7:30am.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Associate Principal Lisa Deen at 206.236.3387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.