Superintendent Student Advisory
PurposeThe Superintendent Student Adivosry ("SSA"), a new advisory in 2018-19, is a representative student body that will communicate on a variety of topics related to the District. Meetings will be generally held four times during the school year.
MeetingsMeetings for 2018-2019 will be held at 3:15 p.m.-4:30 p.m., on 10/3/18, 12/5/18, 2/6/19, 3/20/19, 4/3/19, and 5/8/19.Click here to review meeting schedules, minutes, and related materials.
Membership in the SSA is appointed and is comprised of the following:
- Student representatives from each MISD school, grades 5-12
- one representative from each grade 6-12
- two representatives from each elementary school in grade 5
- School Board student representatives
- MISD administration representatives
- Assistant Superintendent, Learning Services