Every year the Rotary Club of West Seattle raise funds to provide a shopping experience for children identified by their schools as low income.
The shopping experience provides the children with new jacket, clothing & shoes for the winter months to keep them warm & dry.
You can help by volunteering as a shopping helper
Shopping Helper duties:
1. Your main task is to provide a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for the child.
2. We will pair 2 adults up with each child.
3. First stop is breakfast at Rain Forest Cafe, get to know your child.
4. Then on to Sears helping them shop for a new pair of shoes and appropriate clothing.
5. Next stop is to get picture with Santa!
6. Bring your child & packages to the assigned pick up point, wish them happy holidays.
7. Check out
Link to the website:
Only registered volunteers will be guaranteed a shopping experience.
Date: 12/6/2014 (Sat 6:00AM - 10:00AM)
Location: NEW LOCATION Sears at Westfield mall (south center) ,Located at the SW corner of mall