Superintendent Student Advisory
The Superintendent's Student Advisory ("SSA") is a representative student body that will communicate on a variety of topics related to the District. Meetings are generally held eight times during the school year.
Meetings for 2022-2023 will be held in the MISD Administration Building Boardroom from 3:15 p.m.-4:30 p.m. on 10/5/22, 11/2/22, 12/7/22, 1/4/23, 2/1/23, 3/1/23, 4/5/23, 5/3/23, 6/8/23 (board meeting recognition).
Click here to review meeting schedules, minutes, and related materials.
Membership in the SSA is appointed and is comprised of the following:
- Student representatives from each MISD school, grades 5-12
- two representatives from each grade 6-12
- two representatives from each elementary school in grade 5
- School Board student representatives
- MISD administration representative