Chromebook Installation Instructions
It is easiest to install the certificate on the Chrome browser for internet browsing if you use Chrome. Please follow the steps explained below to install the SSL certificate:
- Download the following SSL Certificate: Chromebook ContentKeeper Certificate
- Click the menu icon that is located on the top right corner of your Chrome browser and click on Settings
- Click the search box at the top and type "certificates"
- Find and click on the "Manage certificates" menu option
- In the menu that pops up, select the "Authorities" tab and then select "Import"
- A Certificate Import Wizard will pop up. Click Next and then Browse for and Open the downloaded certificate. Click Next through the wizard and then Finish.
- You should now be able to scroll down and find the certificate called org.ContentKeeper Technologies listed. Click the down arrow and select the three dots and select “Edit”.
- Under the Trust Settings, check the box next to “Trust this certificate for identifying websites” and click OK.