Apple Laptop Instructions
- Click on this link: ContentKeeper Certificate to download the SSL certificate.
- Click on "Show Downloads" icon on the top right corner of your browser.
- Double click on the file named ck-ssli.cer
- Make sure that Keychain is set to System, then click Add, this will add the certificate to your keychain.
- Now you will need to Trust the certificate in your computer's Keychain: Do a Spotlight Search and search for "Keychain Access" and then open it.
- Go to System keychains on the left and find the new ContentKeeper Appliance CA certificate and double click on the certificate.
- Maximize the Trust section and for "When using this certificate:" select Always Trust