Accidents and Injuries at Work
All incidents and injuries should be reported by calling the Nurse Triage phone number. Please do not report incidents/injuries on the Puget Sound Worker's Compensation website.
If you have a work related incident/injury to report, please follow these steps:
- Notify your direct supervisor of the work related incident/injury.
- Call the Nurse Triage phone number at 1-833-WCT-NURS (1-833-928-6877).
- Your supervisor should make the call with you.
- If your supervisor is not available, you may call on your own.
- Detail your medical symptoms or complaints to the Registered Nurse on the phone.
- The Registered Nurse will recommend first-aid self treatment or refer you to an off-site medical evaluation.
Following the phone call, you will receive a completed accident report via email.
If medical care is sought, the Registered Nurse will initiate a Worker's Compensation claim on your behalf. You will receive a second email with a claim packet and a phone call from a Worker's Compensation Consultant within 3 business days.