West Mercer Curbside Pickup of Library Books
Wednesday's from 8:30am-3:45pm
The West Mercer library is supporting student reading with books from our library. If your family is interested in checking out books, click on the link below and fill out the Google Form. Forms must be completed by midnight Sunday prior to the Wednesday pickup.
You can search the school library catalog to find great books that will help keep building your child's success as a reader. Pickup will be at the West Mercer car pick up area (the parking lot by the front office). Your books will be in a bag with your child's name written on it and the bag will be placed on a cart.
To ensure proper social distancing, only one family can access the cart at a time (please stay in your car and wait for the family in front of you to complete their book pickup before getting out of your car).
We have a 3 book limit per student and we will provide a box for book returns near the cart.
- Your books will be in a ziplock plastic bag.
- Your child’s name will be on a label on the bag.
- Return your books to school in the same ziplock bag.
- All books and bags will be quarantined for 4 days after return.
- All books will be checked out to your child for 2 weeks.
- Thank you for helping to make this process go smoothly.
GOOGLE FORM LINK: West Mercer library book reservation form
WEST MERCER LIBRARY CATELOG LINK: West Mercer's Library Catalog
If you have any questions call Tanya Sylvester at 206 236 3397 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org