Thank you for your interest in chaperoning for a MISD Field Trip. Volunteer Chaperones provide a valuable service to our schools and the District appreciates the time, talent, commitment, and energy given by all volunteers.
All volunteer chaperones are required to complete the following:
- Watch the MISD Volunteer Training Video (note you do not need to take the quiz referenced in the video).
- Review the Volunteer Handbook.
- Complete and return the Volunteer Release to the staff sponsor of the field trip.
- Complete and return the WSP Background Check Form to the staff sponsor of the field trip.
- For day field trips complete and return the Day Trip Volunteer Chaperone Guidelines to the staff sponsor for the field trip
We look forward to working with you. Thank you for sharing your time and talents with our students.
- For overnight field trips complete and return the Overnight Volunteer Chaperone Guidelines to the staff sponsor for the field trip