Welcome to Mercer Island School District Benefits!
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
Starting January 1, 2020, employees of Washington's school districts and charter schools, and represented employees of Washington's educational service districts (ESDs), will receive health and other insurance benefits for their eligible employees through the SEBB Program.
SEBB offers the following plans:
- Managed-care and preferred-provider medical plans
- Two managed-care dental plans
- One preferred-provider dental plan
- Group vision plans from up to three carriers
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical flexible spending arrangement (FSA)
- Dependant Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
For more information, please see the below links:
Contact BenefitsMonday - Friday8:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.Erin AndersonPayroll and Benefits Coordinator(206) 236-3314Quick Links