1:1 iPad Program at IMSThe Mercer Island School District is 1:1 iPads in grades 4-12. All middle school and high school students have the opportunity to check out a district iPad to use and take home throughout the school year. The iPad is property of the Mercer island School District and loaned to students for educational purposes only.
iPad Backup Options
- Click here to access a document explaining how to back up photos, videos and documents on your iPad.
Leaving MISD? Take your Files with YouAre you graduating or leaving MISD? If so, you can transfer the content of your school Google Drive account. Here's how:
These are the apps that are made available to students for no cost and without the requirement of an Apple ID. Students will be able to choose which of the app's they install on the iPad issued to them.
- On your school account, go to Transfer your content
- Enter the email address of the Google Account where you want to copy our content.
- Select Get code.
- On your Google Account, check your Gmail inbox for a confirmation email from Google. In the email, select Get confirmation code. A new tab will open with a code.
- On your school account, go back to the "Transfer your content" page. Enter the code, then choose Verify.
- Choose the content you'd like to copy, then select Start transfer.