Houghton Mifflin Math Expressions
1. Houghton Mifflin Student Resources - MI math curriculum student resources with glossary, manipulatives, and games
2. Houghton Mifflin Parent Resources - MI math curriculum parent resources with unit overviews, letters, and background
Flashcards and Drills
1. Flashcards - Fact Monster's flashcard page
2. Math Magician - practice addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
3. Free Rice - practice facts while donating rice through the UN World Food Program. Includes math, grammar, and more!
4. Math Baseball - Funbrain.com has a baseball game format to practice facts
Fractions and Measurement
1. Cool Math for Kids - fun and visually engaging lessons and games for fractions and shapes
2. Find Grampy - an interactive game to help visualize fractions
3. Other Grampy Games- more games that work with fractions and scales
1. Bang On Time - helps student practice telling time
Math Worksheets1. Math Fact Cafe - free math worksheets! Create your own or use pre-made worksheets
Word Problems- Games and Worksheets
1. Math Playground - hundreds of self-checking word problems and games for students in grades 1 to 6
2. ThinkingBlocks.com - model your math problems with the use of comparison blocks
2. Super Teacher Worksheets - free printable word problem worksheets
3. TeAchnology Worksheets - multitude of free teacher worksheets focused on word problems
4. SoftSchool.com - generate your own addition and subtraction word problem worksheets
5. Kid Zone Math - grade level story problems by season
6. TLS Books - free printable worksheets for preschool through 5th grades including word problems
More Math Resources
1. NEW! Toytheater.com - a collection of interactive games organized by operation (add, multiply, place value, etc.) and grade level!
2. The Khan Academy- videos of thousands of lessons... from simple arithmetic to calculus, chemistry, and more!
3. Ask Dr. Math - weekly challenges and answers to your questions
4. AAA Math - pages of K -8 basic math skills including interactive practice and challenge games
5. A+ Math - visit the game room, homework helper, flashcards, or solve advanced problems
6. Math.com - great site with homework help, practice games, calculators and tools
7. Coolmath 4 Kids - An "amusement park" full of math activities and games
8. Funbrain Kid's Center: Numbers - Over 10 great online games on different math topics
9. Scholastic's Math Maven Mysteries - Solve math mysteries by solving math problems
10. Math Playground - an action-packed site! Practice math skills, play a logic game and have some fun!
11. IXL Math- interactive math questions in more than 1,000 topics organized by grade level and standard
12. Multiplication.com - techniques, tips, games, self-correcting quizzes, and videos used by master teachers
13. Soft School.com - lots of games and worksheets organized by grade level. Check it out!
14. Math Ideas For Science Fair Projects