1. In Chrome, click this link: ContentKeeper to download the certificate. You will receive a warning that you "Can't install CA certificates." Just click OK and go on to next step.
2. Go to your phone's settings (this can be quickly accessed by swiping down from the top of your screen and clicking on the gear icon)
3. Click on the search button (magnifying glass icon) and type "Certificates"
4. Click the option to Install from phone storage which will take you to the page that will allow you to do so.
5. Click on Install from phone storage again.
6. Click CA certificate on next screen
7. On the "Your privacy is at risk" click Install anyway
8. Select your "Download" folder to view its contents
9. Find the "ck-ssli.cer" certificate and click Done
You should now be able to visit Google and do Google searches on our WiFi (you might have to refresh the pages)