It is easiest to install the certificate on the Chrome browser for internet browsing if you use Chrome. Please follow the steps explained below to install the SSL certificate:
- Download the following SSL Certificate: Chromebook ContentKeeper Certificate
- Click the menu icon that is located on the top right corner of your Chrome browser and click on Settings
- Click the search box at the top and type "certificates"
- Find and click on the "Manage certificates" menu option
- In the menu that pops up, select the "Authorities" tab and then select "Import"
- A Certificate Import Wizard will pop up. Click Next and then Browse for and Open the downloaded certificate. Click Next through the wizard and then Finish.
- You should now be able to scroll down and find the certificate called org.ContentKeeper Technologies listed. Click the down arrow and select the three dots and select “Edit”.
- Under the Trust Settings, check the box next to “Trust this certificate for identifying websites” and click OK.