To install the MISD content filter certificate on a PC laptop, click on this link: ContentKeeper Certificate and then please follow these instructions:
- (If you see a warning at the bottom of the browser, click to Keep the file)
- Click on the downloaded certificate to launch it
- Click Open when the next dialogue box opens
- Select Install Certificate
- Select Local Machine, then click Next
- Select to Place all certificates in the following store
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities, then click OK.
The certificate installation is complete, please close out and reopen Chrome to access encrypted sites, such as Google and Bing. If you are still unable to access these sites, please see your school's Technology Specialist.