To install the MISD content filter certificate on an iPhone or iPad you must use Safari to download the certificate.
MUST FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO WORK PROPERLY
- In Safari, click this link: ContentKeeper Certificate to download the certificate.
- When prompted, click "Allow" to the prompt asking if you would like to download the profile.
- Open Files app > On My iPhone and find the downloaded certificate (ck-ssli.cer) and long hold
- Select Get Info from options, click on OPEN. A pop up will let you know you need to review the profile in settings, click out of the pop up and continue
- Go to your device Settings > General > VPN & Device Management
- Click on the ContentKeeper Appliance CA (Mercer Island) profile
- Select Install in upper corner, then click install if it prompts you again.
- Click Done in upper corner.
- Go to Settings > General > About scroll to bottom then Certificate Trust Settings
- Enable ContentKeeper Appliance CA certificate and click Continue