Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html (关于冠状病毒疾病 2019).
Superintendent of Public Instruction, Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in K-12 Schools Parent Guide
Resources for Parents and Students about COVID-19
How to gather safely: Everyone has a role in stopping the spread of COVID-19
Public Health - Seattle and King County partners continue to develop messaging for children, youth, and families to support community safety and wellness during the pandemic. Washington State Department of Health’s (DOH’s) newest blog post outlines the questions and issues to talk through when planning to get together with friends or family. Remember that large gatherings are still not allowed. King County also has a blog post about the rules and FAQs around social gatherings with friends.
- Helping Children and Teens Cope With Anxiety about COVID-19 (Seattle Children's)
- DOH Parent and Caretaker Resources and Recommendations- Includes a “helping children cope” chart which addresses the reactions children of different ages may have and recommended adult responses.
- Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring the New Coronavirus- Using expect advice, NPR editor Malaka Gharib created this comic to help answer kid’s questions about COVID-19.
- NASP: Talking to Children about COVID-19- A resource for parents on how to talk with their children about COVID-19.
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus- Advice for parents from the Child Mind Institute.
- Teaching Kids Media Smarts During Breaking News- Advice parents can offer kids and teens who consume the news.
- CDC: Stigma and Resilience- Suggestions from the CDC on how to help counter stigma during the COVID-19 response.