Food Service Account Balance Refunds

  • If your student has a balance and will be returning in the fall, all Food Service balances will roll over into the next school year.

    If you have a graduating senior or are moving out of the district, please use the Food Service Refund Form to obtain a refund on your child’s account. Any outstanding fines or fees owed by student must be paid prior to receiving a refund. 

    At this time, our business office is processing all district refunds while working remotely. Refunds will be issued as soon as possible.


Contact Us

  • Mercer Island School District
    Food Services Department
    4160 86th AVE SE • Mercer Island WA 98040 • FAX 206-230-6303
    Carol Bus
    Food Services Director