Below are resources shared during Spring 2020 remote learning. Feel free to browse as optional, supplementary activities!
Table of Contents
- Chrome Music Lab challenge (optional activity for summer 2020)
- Summer Music Bingo (optional activity for summer 2020)
- Distance Music Lessons (from March - June 2020)
- Music Websites for All Grades
Chrome Music Lab challenge
Get those composing skills ready and make your own version of this song created by Ms. Brown!
- First, watch this video to see the demo of how to use "Song Maker."
- Second, open this link to access Ms. Brown's melody. This is where you can create your own version of the song. Don't forget to save, copy link, and send to Ms. Brown so I can hear your creation! (You can post in Seesaw or email me.)
- Bonus: explore the other experiments that Chrome Music Lab has to offer: just click here!
Summer Music Bingo
The music teachers have created a Summer Music Bingo card just for you! It is included in the June 15th learning grid, and also available here all summer: Summer Music Bingo