Mercer Island High School
SIXTY FIFTH COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY
Click here for the Live Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65e-DbKfxNQWhen: Thursday, June 9th, 2022 6:30PM - 8:30PMWhere: accesso ShoWare625 West James Street, Kent, WA 98032*SENIORS NEED TO BE DROPPED OFF DRESSED IN THEIR CAP AND GOWN AT ShoWare AT 4:30PM for SECURITY CHECK AND TO BEGIN TO LINE-UP*Seniors will receive their tickets on Monday, June 6th & Tuesday, June 7th at Senior Check-out. All fees and fines will need to be settled and materials returned prior to receiving tickets.All seniors will receive 4 free tickets, and can order up to 6 additional tickets at $25.00 each, on a one-time purchase.Mandatory Commencement RehearsalJune 9th - 9:30AM - MIHSSeniors need to arrive and board the buses for a 9:30 departure from MIHSWe expect to return to MIHS between 12:30-1:00PM
GRADUATION CEREMONY: Starts @ 6:30PM
- Students must arrive no later than 5:00PM @ ShoWare through the back entrance.
- Families will enter through the main doors; which open @ 5:30PM
- Students need to arrive in cap & gowns with no bags.
ShoWare guest bag policy:
Clear Bag Policy:
All guests are subject to a bag search and security check without exception. Security checks can include wanding, metal detectors and pat-downs.
Clear bags no larger than 12" x 12" x 6" are allowed. One gallon clear plastic Ziploc bags are also allowed.
Small clutches no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" are allowed.
Backpacks, multi-compartment bags, duffle bags and purses larger than 4.5"x 6.5" are not allowed.
Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items or single compartment diaper bags (a child must be present).
- Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers (plastic water bottles are allowed)
- Helium Balloons/confetti
- Laptops, Tablets, or portable video game consoles
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns, cymbals, bugles, drums and horns)
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Professional Photography Equipment (cameras with detachable lenses, tripods)
- Umbrellas that are too large to fit in your clear bag
For a complete list of prohibited items visit the accesso ShoWare A-Z guide.For all the information regarding commencement and other activities, please refer to the