Superintendent's Student Advisory
PurposeThe Superintendent's Student Advisory ("SSA") is a representative student body that will communicate on a variety of topics related to the District. Meetings will be held generally six times during the school year.
MeetingsMeetings for 2020-2021 will be held at 3:15 p.m.-4:30 p.m., on 10/7/20, 11/4/20, 12/2/20, 1/6/21, 2/3/21, 3/3/21, 4/7/21 ,5/5/21, and 6/10/21 (Board Recognition).Click here to review meeting schedules, minutes, and related materials.
Membership in the SSA is appointed and is comprised of the following:
- Student representatives from each MISD school, grades 5-12
- one representative from each grade 6-12
- two representatives from each elementary school in grade 5
- School Board student representatives
- MISD administration representatives
- Assistant Superintendent, Learning Services