Superintendent's Student Advisory
PurposeThe Superintendent's Student Adivosry ("SSA") is a representative student body that will communicate on a variety of topics related to the District. Meetings will be held generally six times during the school year.
MeetingsMeetings for 2019-20120 will be held at 3:15 p.m.-4:30 p.m., on 10/2/19, 11/6/19, 12/18/19, 2/5/20, 3/25/20, 5/6/20, and 6/11/20.Click here to review meeting schedules, minutes, and related materials.
Membership in the SSA is appointed and is comprised of the following:
- Student representatives from each MISD school, grades 5-12
- one representative from each grade 6-12
- two representatives from each elementary school in grade 5
- School Board student representatives
- MISD administration representatives
- Assistant Superintendent, Learning Services