Video conferencing for staff during school closures
During our school closures, we have had to rely on a variety of video conferencing solutions throughout our buildings to maintain communication with our peers, parents and students. Zoom is the primary solution that we are using for video conferencing with students and families.
- Recommended for video conferencing with parents and students
- Very robust set of tools
- Can be used with parent groups
- Has a high level of control of ending meetings.
- Is the recommended method for IEP meetings
- Requires users to download and install the Zoom client
Instructions on how to use Zoom Video Conferences
Instructions for using Zoom Video Conferences on iPad
Best Practices for using Zoom with students
Instructions for Recording Zoom Classroom Meetings
Additional Questions you may have