Skyward Family Access, the RSVP Process, and Class Placement
RSVP process lets parents verify information online
Beginning August 13, parents and guardians will be able to log into their Skyward Family Access account and complete all the district forms, permission slips and notifications required for the start of school.
Parents and guardians will also verify their student demographic information and update phone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contacts. All parents/guardians will be required to complete and/or acknowledge all forms for their children
Forms should be completed prior to secondary Fees and Photos Days (Aug 22 for IMS, Aug 21 and 23 for MIHS), or the first day of school for elementary students.
Skyward Family Access allows you to view:
- Student’s Schedule
- Daily Attendance
- Food Service Account Information
- Report Cards
Skyward Family Access – Login/Password Information
- Click on the Family Access link: http://mercerislandschools.org/faskyward
- If you have forgotten your login/password or if you are retrieving if for the first time, click on “Forgot your Login/Password?” link.
- Enter your email address (the one provided on your enrollment at the time or registration).
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your login and password will be sent to your email address.
- If you need further assistance, please contact Mary Newcomer, (206) 230-6336.
Placement letters will not be mailed to our families. Instead, you will log onto Skyward to determine your child’s Placement.
- Grades K -5 – Placements open Wednesday, August 29, 5:00 PM.
- Grades 6 -8 – Schedules open Wednesday, August 22, 8:00 AM.
- Grades 9-12 – Schedules open Tuesday, August 21, 8:00 AM.