Clock Hours Approval Committee
The Mercer Island School District is an approved provider of clock hours through the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction. As such, the district is required to have a Clock Hours Approval Committee that reviews all classes proposed by district staff for clock hours. The committee is comprised of representatives from administrators, principals, certificated teachers, classified members, and the community.
The 2018-2019 Committee membership is as follows:
- Facilitator: Jamie Prescott - Director, Learning Services
- Certificated Teacher: Becky Mullvain
- Classified Staff Member: Mary Newcomer
- Principal: MaryJo Budzius
- Community Member: Kathy Morrison