Welcome to Mercer Island School District Benefits!
Starting January 1, 2020, employees of Washington's school districts and charter schools, and represented employees of Washington's educational service districts (ESDs), will receive health and other insurance benefits for their eligible employees through the SEBB Program.
SEBB offers the following plans:
- Managed-care and preferred-provider medical plans
- Two managed-care dental plans
- One preferred-provider dental plan
- Group vision plans from up to three carriers
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical flexible spending arrangement (FSA)
- Dependant Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
For more information, please see the below links:
Contact BenefitsMonday - Friday8:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.Erin AndersonPayroll and Benefits Coordinator(206) 236-3314Quick Links