• Welcome to the Lakeridge Elementary construction home page!

    Lakeridge Elementary Fron Entry  
    Lakeridge Elementary School is one of four elementary schools in the Mercer Island School District. The school was originally built in 1953 and was comprised of two classroom buildings and one multipurpose building. The Architect on the original building was Bassetti and Morse Architects. Since 1953 Lakeridge has been through a number of small scale renovations and has had one larger addition to the building in 1995. The 1995 addition was designed by Erickson McGovern architect and added an additional 9,089 sqft to the building site. The addition replaced the existing multipurpose building with a new wing that connected the two classroom buildings turning it into the single building we have today. Today Lakeridge stands at around 52,000 sqft and is home to over 490 students.
     
     
    Please refer below for a general timeline of all of the projects as well as a few links with more information and photos of site improvements.

    2017 Entry Modification

    2017 Fire Alarm Replacement

    2017 Portable Demolition

    2015 New Play Ground Equipment 

    2008 Play Field Improvements 

    1995 Building Addition and Modernization