Technology Advisory Group
The purpose of the Technology Advisory Group is to afford opportunities for parents, staff, and administrators to provide input in the instructional and operational technology program of the Mercer Island School District. By definition, the Technology Advisory Group is an advisory body for the Technology Services Department
- Learn and share information about current and upcoming Technology Services initiatives, including timelines, student impact, and funding implications.
- Gather and provide input, perspective, and insight on current and potential instructional and operational technology programs and initiatives changes.
- Build an understanding of and provide feedback to the long term Technology Plan
The 2015-2016 Committee membership is as follows:
David Baxter, Emily Bullock, Edward Capuano, Judy Chase, Adam Chovanak, Eric Goldhammer, Gary Greenbaum, David Hoffman, Julie Hovind, Jason Meade, Aaron Miller, Kara Millsap, Becky Mullvain, Nicole Nelson, Lindsay Oliveira, Jamie Prescott, Ellis Reyes, Cliff Sharples, Justin Talmadge, Kristine van der Hoeven, Nicholas Wilt. Co-Chairs: Jennifer Wright and Andreeves Ronser.
The Committee will meet three to four times a year. Meeting summaries will be posted shortly after the meetings are held.
- November 7, 2014 Summary
- December 15, 2014 Summary
- March 16, 2015 Summary
- May 26, 2015 Summary
- October 15, 2015 Summary
- November 30, 2015 Summary
- March 16, 2016 DRAFT Summary