A Few Traffic Reminders
Dear Island Park Families,Always obey speed limits.The new year is a great time to review important traffic safety guidelines. Our children's safety is everyone's responsibility and must remain our paramount concern. Accordingly,
Thank you so much for helping to keep our students safe!
- Watch for and mind flaggers and other adults who are directing traffic.
- While driving, do not talk on your cellphone. It is causes one to be distracted and is illegal.
- Please have your child(ren) exit or enter from the right side of your stopped car when dropping them off or picking them up in the traffic circle.
- Students should never cut through the parking lot to meet rides.
- Please remind your child(ren) to remain behind the yellow sidewalk line while waiting to be picked up.
- Do not leave your car idling or unattended while waiting to pick up your child.