Welcome to Mercer Island School District Benefits!
Since January 1, 2020, employees of Washington's school districts have received their health and other insurance benefits through the School Employee Benefits Board, referred to as the SEBB Program.
SEBB offers the following plans:
- Managed-care and preferred-provider medical plans
- Two managed-care dental plans
- One preferred-provider dental plan
- Three different group vision plans
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical flexible spending arrangement (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Health Savings Account (in conjunction with the high deductible health plan option)
For more information, please click the links below:
Contact BenefitsMonday - Friday8:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m.Mary AzerefgnePayroll and Benefits Coordinator(206) 236-3314Rosie BurnsHR Director(206)236.3439Quick Links