Name: Parker Bixby
Subjects: High School Bands, Percussion Ensemble
Phone: (206) 230-6324
More information can be found on my website:Charms
Instructions for Accessing your Charms account:
The Mercer Island Band Program now uses a secure web site, Charms, for most band information, such as calendar, syllabus, emailing notifications to students and parent, and posting of band documents. It is essential that each student be up to date with the information available through this website in order to remain informed about the class.
To access the site, please use the following instructions:
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to the Mercer Island band program’s account using the following login:
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at your child’s public calendar, event list, handouts and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities. Clicking on “event list” puts all of the calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER, (e.g. P123456) another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, evening attendance and inventory.
- Student information form – You can and should make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help us communicate with you more effectively.
- To view volunteer events, login to charms using your son or daughter’s login ID. You will need to login as the volunteer events are not made available on the public calendar. After logging in , click on the calendar icon. You will now be able to view all of the events in which your son or daughter is involved. EVERY EVENT WHERE VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY THIS SYMBOL. To view the volunteer tasks and sign up to help, just click on this symbol by the event and follow the instructions. None of your contact information will be made visible to other site visitors but you will be able to see who else has signed up to help. Thank you so much for your willingness to help.